- 1000 Kgs
- 115 INR
- 115.00 - 120.00 INR
- FISHERIES POND LINING SHEET
- Available in multiple colour options
Fisheries Pond Lining Sheet
As the demand for seafood has increased; technology has made it possible to grow food in coastal marine waters and the open ocean. Aquaculture is a method used to produce food and other commercial products, restore habitat and replenish wild stocks. Lining materials are used in the pond where the soil contains a high percentage of sand, and organic matter and is acidic. Lining can reduce erosion, water seepage, waste accumulation in the soil and the leaching of ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, acidic compounds, iron and other potentially stressful compounds into the ponds. The lining also allows easy removal of wastes from the feeding areas, reducing the time and costs to clean the ponds between cycles. Being one of the leading providers of this range of Aquaculture pond Liners, we procure them from vendors who engage in using the highest grade of raw materials and modern machines in their manufacture. Our product has superior strength and is non-toxic. It provides optimal protection and is long-lasting. Further, manufactured as per the set industry norms and guidelines, its quality never deteriorates.
- Excellent solder ability
- Zero risk in relation to micro probes
- Tear resistance
- Water proof
- Good extensibility and High strength.
- Seepage proofing performance and Excellent separation.
- Easy and Safe for construction.
- Good extensibility with High strength
- Protects crops from awful climate conditions
- Better germination, plant development, and yields develop quick
- Improved quality and nature of produce
- Use of water is advanced and there is lessening in its utilization by 40 to 50 %
- Incidence of sickness and bugs is diminished or disposed of
- Crops might be developed all around the year
- Best innovation for business creation of high esteem yields like, apples and oranges, blossoms, vegetables, medicinal plants, tissue society and so forth.
- Effective for sunlight based drying of ranch produce
Ponds, Reservoir, Water Storage
150 Micron - 1.5 mm
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 600 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
- BIS, ISO 9001:2015